St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, so we thought we’d show you how to make a killer Irish Coffee using our Irish Cream Infused Instant Coffee, that’s completely alcohol free! You can, of course, add a shot of whiskey or Irish Cream (Bailey’s) if you want to take it up a level on your St. Paddy’s Day celebrations, but we really like to give you the option to do both.
How To Make An Irish Coffee
1. Boil the kettle. Fill a heatproof glass with hot water and leave to stand.
2. Empty the glass and add 1 heaped teaspoon of Irish Cream Infused Instant Coffee and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar (optional).
3. Fill the glass with hot water, about an inch from the top.
4. Pour the cream over the back of a spoon on top of the coffee.
5. You can add an optional sprinkling of nutmeg on the top. If you can get it in the shape of a shamrock, all the better.
6. Take a picture and share on social media (@wearelittles – if you don’t share it, it didn’t happen) so we can see your wonderful creations!
You can buy the Irish Cream Instant Coffee here.