As you know Little’s are heading to Balance Festival this weekend so in preparation we thought we might try out some healthy coffee recipes. We have created a recipe using our Swiss Choc Instant Coffee to hopefully give you that boost of energy you might need pre-workout or even mid afternoon when those eyelids are starting to droop. This recipe is super simple so you can whip them up in no time!
Little’s Swiss Choc Energy Balls Recipe
Makes Approximately 8 Bitesized Balls
3 x Tbsp Peanut or Almond Butter
2 x Tbsp Honey
3 x Tsp Little’s Swiss Choc Instant Coffee
1 x Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 x Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Porridge Oats
- Dissolve your coffee granules into a dash of boiling water.
- Put all of your ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together until everything is evenly distributed.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into neat little balls and pop on a plate.
- Optional extra is to dust your energy balls with cocoa powder.
- Put your plate in the fridge to chill for at least an hour and then they will be ready to snack on!
We hope you enjoy your little balls of energy and don’t forget to tag us @wearelittles if you give them a go!
Hopefully see you at Balance Festival!