We have teamed up with the fabulous gang over at Rude Health to create Coconut & Coffee Ice Lollies. Yummmm! We fancied a refreshing treat in the office on these warm afternoons and as it’s officially coconut season here at Little’s we thought we should give a coffee ice lolly a go. I can tell you they did not disappoint! We love working with Rude Health and their Coconut Drink is really quite something. As a milk alternative it is really creamy and delicious. This recipe as always is really quick and simple so why not give it a try!
Coconut & Coffee Ice Lolly Recipe
Ingredients (Makes 6 Lollies)
Wooden Lolly Sticks
3-4 Tsp Demerara Sugar
Shredded Coconut – Fresh or Dried
- Spoon your coffee granules into a jug and pour 100ml of boiling water over them to dissolve. Once dissolved, add in the sugar.
- Give the mixture a good stir.
- Give you milk a good shake and pour into the mixture, stir until all mixed together.
- Sprinkle a little bit of coconut into the bottom of each lolly holder and pour in the mixture. Leave around half a cm at the top of the lolly mould to allow for expansion.
- Slot in the wooden lolly sticks and carefully transfer the mould into the freezer.
- Allow around 4 hours of freezing time. When you are ready to eat you can dip the mould into a bowl of hot water to help wiggle the lollies out.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the sun! 🌞🥥
Don’t forget to tag on social @wearelittles if you give them a go!