We teamed up with our wonderful brand ambassador Cesca Daisy to bring you an exciting way of using up your used coffee grounds. Yep, folks! We’re talking about a caffeinated coffee body scrub to revitalise and rejuvenate your tired skin.
Skin care products are famously expensive and are often packed with nasties which can sometimes do more harm than good. This coffee body scrub recipe is made using purely natural ingredients, most of which you’ll already have in the kitchen cupboard! Not only does it smell damn fine, the coconut oil base has been proven to have antibacterial properties. Yippee!
- 1/2 cup used ground coffee
- 1/2 cup Tiana Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vita Coco Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Coffee Body Scrub Method
- Simply mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl until everything is well combined
- Wash chosen body area to remove any dirt
- Apply to your chosen area and scrub to remove excess dirt and dead skin
- Leave for 15 minutes
- Rinse well
- Enjoy your new radiant, soft and yummy smelling skin!
Have a go at making it yourself and be sure to tag @wearelittles and ambassador @_cescadaisy in your posts!