It’s Friday, and it’s pay day so it seems like a suitable occasion to get the cocktail shaker out, grab your pals and get shaking. This espresso martini is made using our French Vanilla infused coffee and it is super easy to make at home.
Hold the sickly sweet vanilla syrup that’s usually poured into your Saturday night Vanilla Espresso Martini and instead use the power of nature to sweeten your favourite cocktail. Our French Vanilla coffee is 100% Arabica coffee infused with natural Madagascan Vanilla extract. Here’s how it’s done…
LITTLE’S FRENCH VANILLA ESPRESSO MARTINI RECIPE
- Chill a martini glass with ice.
- Add 25ml vodka, 25ml coffee liqueur and 35ml Little’s vanilla espresso into a cocktail shaker. (For the Little’s vanilla espresso mix 1 teaspoon of vanilla coffee into 35ml of boiling water and allow to cool, or use one of our Nespresso-compatible pods.)
- Tip the ice from your martini glass into the shaker, close and shake!
- Once the shaker becomes cold and frosty, and the liquid is nice and bubbly, strain into a martini glass.
- Serve, sip and enjoy! Top with a few coffee beans if you have them to hand.
Of course, you can swap the French Vanilla coffee with any flavour you like! We like the sound of a Chocolate Caramel Espresso Martini next!
You can buy Little’s French Vanilla coffee in Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods and Ocado or, here, on our website.
We always love to see what you make with our coffee, so if you try this one out, be sure to share a photo on social media and tag us!