We’ve teamed up with the incredible Eloise Jephson for an epic giveaway. Make bedtime a real treat with Eloise’s illustrated silk eye mask and lavender bag inspired by the zodiac 😴 Paired up with a selection of Little’s coffees for lazy lie ins. It’s a dreamy combo!
You can win a box of six Little’s flavoured-infused instant coffees in flavours of your choice – whether full caffeine or decaf is your thing. Paired up with luxurious silk treats from designer Eloise Jephson – a dreamy eye mask and a lavender bag to pop under your pillow (lavender not included.)
How to enter
About Eloise Jephson
After studying Fashion & Textile Design at Central Saint Martins, Eloise Jephson cut her teeth in the fashion world working at Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen and Versace. In 2020, she decided to launch her own label.
Having grown up on a farm in Bedfordshire, much of Eloise’s life and work has been rooted in nature. Evenings spent looking up at the stars and dreaming up stories in the sky inspired her to build a brand around the magic of all things mythological.
Eloise’s intricate, dreamy hand drawings lend themselves perfectly to a canvas of silky sleepwear. Inspired by the Zodiac, her playful and sometimes subversive prints bring luxury and loungewear together in classic, timeless pieces.
With patterns hand-drawn in London and printed on the softest 16mm silk satin printed in Worcestershire, the entire collection is locally made in the UK. Eloise is committed to creating pieces with sustainability in mind, keeping the environmental impact to a minimum at every stage.
- The promoter is: Little’s Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 8 Blackdown Park, South View Industrial Estate, Willand, Devon, EX15 2FS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 14th March at 00:00. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.