We’ve created a truly epic prize to celebrate National Doughnut Day, in collaboration with Project Doughnut. Because it’s well known that there is no better combo than coffee and doughnuts. Ask anyone.
THE NATIONAL DOUGHNUT DAY PRIZE
You can win a box of Little’s coffee and a box of Project Doughnut doughnuts every month for six months 😱 We’ll send you a selection of your favourite coffees (see T&Cs for full details) and Project Doughnut will send you a mixed box of their incredible looking doughnuts every month. Trust us when we tell you you’ll want to share – their doughnuts are the size of your face and come in flavours like Caught My Eye Caramac and Miraculous Marshmallow. They’re to die for! What a treat for the family or the office gang. You’ll be everyone’s best friend!
HOW TO ENTER
ABOUT PROJECT DOUGHNUT
- The promoter is: Little’s Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 8 Blackdown Park, South View Industrial Estate, Willand, Devon, EX15 2FS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize consists of a box of 6 Project D doughnuts every month (set flavours) and a box of Little’s coffee from June 2021 to November 2021. The winner can choose from the following: a box of 6 flavoured instant coffees, a box of 6 flavoured instant decaf coffees, a box of 6 flavoured Nespresso-compatible pods, a box of 6 flavoured ground coffees or a box of 3 premium instant coffees every month. The winner can choose a different selection each month and can mix and match at Little’s discretion.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 7 June at 11:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.