If you’re like us and counting down the days until your first mulled wine of the season, why not start early with this non – alcoholic mulled coffee recipe. Obviously you could cheat and get your hands on some Little’s Christmas Spirit flavoured coffee but if you’re feeling a bit more adventurous read on!
We have two options, one for black coffee drinkers and one for the milky coffee lovers.
2 Cups Whole Milk For Milky Coffee/ 2 Cups Water For Black Coffee (More Cups For More Coffees)
3 Strips Orange Peel
2 Star Anise
- This recipe is really easy, woohoo! Grab a small pan and heat the milk or water and spices until steamy.
- Remove from the heat and cover for 10 mins. This will really infuse the flavours.
- Carefully strain out the spices and pour into a jug.
- Put a spoonful of Little’s coffee in each mug and fill halfway with hot water if you’re following the milky coffee recipe. Fill to the brim if you’re a black coffee lover!
- Finally pour in your warm, spicy milk and enjoy! ☕
Prefer decaf? Try using our Brazil Decaf Premium Coffee instead.