Firstly Happy New Year! We hope you all had a fabulous break over Christmas.
We all know that January can be a bit of a slog. It’s cold and we’re permanently hungry after stretching our stomachs over the holidays. Here at Little’s we thought it might be helpful to ease the cravings with a delicious energy ball recipe which is also perfect for those of you doing Veganuary. We all want to start as we mean to go on right?
This recipe combines our popular Vanilla Flavour Infused Coffee along with a whole bunch of tasty nuts and healthy treats 👌🏻
Little’s Vegan Vanilla Coffee Energy Ball Recipe
Makes Approximately 8 Bite-Sized Balls
3 x Tbsp Peanut or Almond Butter
2 x Tbsp Agave Nectar
3 x Tsp Little’s Vanilla Instant Coffee
3 x Tbsp Mixed Chopped Nuts
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
Desiccated Coconut – To Sprinkle At The End
- Get your mixing bowl and dissolve your coffee granules into a dash of boiling water.
- Put all of the rest of your ingredients in the mixing bowl and stir together until everything is evenly distributed.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into neat little balls and pop on a plate.
- Dust your balls with your desiccated coconut.
- Put your plate in the fridge to chill for at least an hour and they will then be ready to commence snacking. Yay!
We hope you enjoy your little balls of energy and don’t forget to tag us @wearelittles if you give them a go!