Say HELLO to our brand NEW flavour Nespresso® compatible capsules! Get ready to unleash your inner barista and have your favourite flavoured coffees at home, without the fuss and without the calories!
We are super excited about this new product and have put together a few tips to help you to get the most our of your Little’s pod.
How to pod properly
We know this might sound silly but it’s really important to us that you get the most delicious coffee out of your new capsules. That is why we have put together a few short tips on how to pod properly!
1. Always use fresh, ideally filtered water.
2. Run a shot through the machine without a capsule to heat up and clean the brew head, then insert your flavour of choice.
3. Press the espresso, or short button. You’re aiming to brew around 35ml.
4. Our coffees are delicious black but if you fancied a larger cup, we recommend adding more hot water or warm milk. Yum!
As the Little’s capsules are fully Nespresso® compatible it means that they will work with ease in millions of households across the UK who already own machines. The capsules, unlike a lot of brands, are made from 100% Aluminium which means they are infinitely recyclable. Aluminium is the most abundant metal on earth and 75% of all Aluminium produced is still in use today.
Little’s as you know are very conscious about the environment and after going plastic-free last year the material that the capsules were made from had to be recyclable. So, once you have finished enjoying your coffee, the grounds can be emptied into your compost or food waste bin and the capsules can be dropped into your household recycling with absolutely no contribution to landfill. Yay!
How to recycle
1. Make a delicious cup of coffee
2. Leave your used pod to cool
3. Using a small knife or a pair of scissors, carefully cut through the aluminium top so you can tip the used grounds in to your compost bin or food recycling
4. Give the pod a rinse and pop into your household recycling!