We’re celebrating afternoon tea week with a coffee, of course. So if you’re joining us for a cuppa we wanted to give you the perfect recipe for an accompanying sweet treat, coffee kisses. Sound yummy? Why not give them a go.
LITTLE’S COFFEE KISSES RECIPE
140g Self Raising Flour
15g Cocoa Powder
75g Caster Sugar
1 Beaten Egg 7
100g Icing Sugar
50g Soft Butter
2 x Tsps of whichever coffee you chose
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees and get yourself a mixing bowl and stir in your flour, cocoa and sugar. When that is well mixed, stir in your butter.
2. Mix in your beaten egg and coffee.
3. Divide your mixture into even sized small balls and pop them onto a well greased baking tray. Bake for 15 mins.
4. Allow your kisses to fully cool down. Once cool spread jam on the flat side of each of the kisses.
5. For your buttercream filling. Cream the butter and gradually add icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add your coffee and mix well. This can then sandwich together your coffee kisses.
6. Enjoy with a cuppa!