Breakfast is a seriously important part of the day for Little’s as you can imagine. We, of course, drink our coffee but have also started a major porridge trend going within the office. So we had a thought, why not mix the two?! We have hooked up with one of our favourite brands Black Bee Honey to bring you the ultimate sugar-free recipe to kick-start your day and leave you feeling full right up until lunchtime.
We have used the runny British Summer Honey in this recipe. Give it a go!
LITTLE'S COFFEE & HONEY PORRIDGE RECIPE
- 1/4 cup brewed black Little’s Coconut Instant Coffee
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 2 cups milk or m*lk
- 1-2 tbsp Black Bee Honey
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 handful shaved coconut
- 1 handful seeds (we’ve chosen pumpkin and sunflower)
- Pour your coffee and milk into a microwave-safe bowl and stir. Microwave for about a minute or until boiling.
- Pop your porridge oats into a bowl and your honey.
- Pour your warm milk and coffee over your oats and stir until you get to your desired consistency.
- Top your porridge with blueberries, coconut, nuts, seeds and an extra drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
We love to see what you've tried on Instagram so don’t forget to tag us! @wearelittles