To celebrate Biscuit Day we’ve teamed up with the incredibly talented Honeywell Biscuit Company who have created an insane freakshake recipe with our Chocolate Orange Infused Instant Coffee. It might not be the healthiest of recipes but we definitely think it’s worth the calories! Happy Biscuit Day everyone! 🍪🍪🍪
2 x Tsp Little’s Chocolate Orange Coffee
40g Dark Chocolate Chips
1-2 Chocolate Orange Flavour Biscuits
3 x Scoops of Chocolate Ice-Cream
400ml Milk (could be substituted for plant based alternative, if desired)
2 x Jaffa Cakes
20g Orange Marmalade
1 x Orange
1. Place the chocolate chips inside a small sandwich or piping bag, seal and carefully place inside a bowl of hot water to melt the chocolate.
2. Once melted, snip the corner, and drizzle the chocolate onto the rim of your glass and be sure to get some inside too.
3. Using the back of a large spoon, crush 1-2 of your favourite chocolate orange biscuit bars, and then roll the rim of the glass in the biscuit crumb. Leave the glass aside for the chocolate to harden.
4. Meanwhile, in a jug, mix a little hot water with 2 tsp of Little’s Chocolate Orange Coffee granules and stir until dissolved into a paste. Add 2 scoops of chocolate ice-cream, and 400ml of milk before blitzing in a blender, or by using a handheld blender.
5. Pour your delicious shake into the glass, and then top with another scoop of ice-cream and a Jaffa Cake.
6. Heat 20g of orange marmalade in a small pan along with a squeeze of orange juice until a little runny. If you like, you could also add a little orange zest for a punchy flavour!
7. Shake your squirty cream and pile onto the glass!
8. Drizzle the marmalade syrup on top, pop in another Jaffa Cake and sprinkle on any remaining biscuit crumb to finish!
Head over to Instagram to be in with a chance of winning your own freakshake recipe and set of our flavoured coffees! @wearelittles x